MedJool Date with Walnut
by Yingzhe Wang on Aug 31, 2021
Eating MedJool Date brings lots of benefits for you:
1. Beauty effect: It promotes cell antioxidant, has free radical scavenging effect, so as to reduce wrinkles and spots, makes your skin white and tender, and delays aging.
2. Moistening and defecating effect: MedJool dates are rich in dietary fiber, which is conducive to promoting gastrointestinal peristalsis, thus promoting defecation, so it can be used to treat constipation and promote defecation.
3. Moistening lung and relieving cough: it can be used to treat cough, expectoration, asthma and other symptoms caused by pulmonary dryness.
Eating Walnut is good for your health
1. Improve blood lipid
Walnuts are rich in oleic acid and linolenic acid, which are unsaturated fatty acids that help lower cholesterol in humans. We suggest everyone eat walnuts every day, because it can reduce the absorption of cholesterol in the body, protect blood vessels. Studies have also shown that it significantly lower the risk of cardiovascular disease if eaten daily.
The walnut is rich in phospholipid. Phospholipid is an important part of the brain that helps improve memory and brain development. If children eat walnuts every day, it will promote their intellectual development, which is very helpful for learning.
3. Promote retinal development
Walnuts are rich in linolenic acid and vitamin A, which is conducive to retinal development. In particular, for children around one year old, have some walnut oil will promote the healthy development of their vision, and walnuts can also help prevent color blindness and relieve eye strain.
Walnuts rich in a variety of proteins and vitamins. If you often eat walnuts, I believe you will benefit a lot.
4. Sleep melioration
Regular consumption of walnuts can help improve sleep. Studies shows that people regularly eat walnuts tend to sleep better than those who don't.
The anti-aging effects of walnuts are mainly due to the high content of vitamin E, which helps protect skin from damage caused by free radical oxidation. Especially female friends, instead of applying too much mask, buying too many skin care products, it is better to come to a few walnuts every day, not only healthy and delicious but also more and more beautiful.
6. Moisten the bowel and relieve constipation
Walnut is rich in walnut oil and it can lubricate the intestinal tract after eating. Healthy bowel peristalsis promotes defecation, so it prevents constipation. Walnuts is good for intestinal health especially for those who sit for a long time in the office.