Eating MedJool Date brings lots of benefits for you:
by Yingzhe Wang on Oct 11, 2021
MedJool Date with Walnut
Ingredients: MedJool Date, Walnut
Storage Conditions: Seal and store in dry place, avoid high temperature and sunlight
Imported & Distributed by EAPC (USA) Trading Co., Ltd
Produce of ChinaEating MedJool Date brings lots of benefits for you:
1. MedJool Dates are rich in vitamin C which is antioxidant, so it moisturizes your skin and make you more beautiful.
2. Dates are low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium and rich in vitamins and important minerals.
3. MedJool Date contains high fiber. Half a cup of dates contains 7 grams of fiber.
4. It also contains thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid, among other important vitamins. All of these vitamins are necessary for different body functions.
5. MedJool Date are also very high in minerals, including manganese, magnesium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, sulfur and selenium. Each mineral has its own benefits.
6. Dates contain 20 different amino acids. It's one of the best sources of natural sugars and antioxidants. All these nutrients help the body.
Eating Walnut is good for your health
Every 100 grams of walnut contain 50 grams of fat, walnut fat contain 71% linoleic acid, 12% linolenic acid, 15 to 20 grams of high quality protein. Walnut fat and protein are nutrients, so eating more walnuts can enhance the vitality of the brain, complement the lack of inositol in the human body, in addition, walnuts have the function of tonifying kidney and solidifying essence, and are often used as one of the kidney tonifying diet."